MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
In Grieg Star our aim is to make money, behave properly and have fun. We are a major operator within the open hatch sector of shipping, as well as managing and operating eight conventional bulk carriers. At the same time, we have a strong commitment towards the UN Global Compact and the sustainable development goals. Through our pool agreement with G2 Ocean, we are a part of the largest Open Hatch shipping operation world wide, giving us challenges and opportunities every day.
Project Portfolio Analyst
Project Management – Process Development – Business Analysis
- Enhance Grieg Star’s technological and commercial position through business transformation and full utilisation of data/information
- Together with the business and in close cooperation with QA, map business processes “As is” and review where these may be improved, as a key delivery in the innovation pipeline process
- Be at the forefront of global digital trends & project management best practices
- Project management of business transformation initiatives, often in close cooperation with our IT service partner.
- Lead project assessment phase for digital, technical and organisational change initiatives
- Act as change agent and mentor towards the business in use of Business Analytics tools and benefits of data driven decisions.
- Always adhere to the company’s environmental profile and find solutions that promotes this perspective
- Master’s degree in business or technology.
- Experience from identifying potential for smarter cutting-edge processes and implementing digital solutions in an industrial environment.
- Professional experience with value gained from data driven decisions and ability to explain this value towards the business.
- Project management experience.
- Forward thinking, Analytic, Systematic, Creative, Pragmatic but determined.