Join us and take vessel supply and purchasing to the next level
Open position: Purchaser
Being a purchaser in Grieg Star is all about delivering the best service to our vessels, support Vessel Managers, and assist in projects and supplier development. Your focus is on making good deals, and you have an eye for the details. You are accurate and curious and take the initiative to develop new methods and alternative solutions. Knowledge-sharing, team-work, and dedication to your group of vessels are crucial.
- All day to day purchases and deliveries to a group of vessels
- Preparing budget deviation reports monthly, with particular focus on own responsible areas
- Contribute to relevant projects with Vessel Managers, HSEQ and Project department
- Monitor supplier performance and compliance
- Participate in the advancement of sustainable procurement
- A Bachelor’s degree or more, preferably within supply chain management or logistics, and at least three years of relevant experience. Less experience is sufficient for candidates with a higher level of education.
- Use of digital tools comes naturally to you
- A strong command of English and any of the Scandinavian languages, both verbally and written
- Diligent, Curious, Organised
Our values are Solid, Open, Proud, and Committed. Our sustainability purpose is to restore the oceans to their former glory. And we hope you share our values and purpose.
All our purchasers work in set teams together with VM and HSEQ personnel.
The position is located in Bergen, Norway, and reports to Head of Procurement
Apply as soon as possible. We will evaluate candidates continuously.